Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its not an imagination its called a good memory

Monday’s episode hosted by Scott himself entitled -  
AN INSPECTION GEE I WISH I HAD MORE TIME
WTF MATE
Duke you either Hate um or Love um
a nice story for nice people
eggs
bad roads to look out for

Monday’s show highlighted the passions of Sports and Politics. 
Shall we call this highlight DUKE vs. OBAMA
DUKE
OBAMA
John:“I Hate Duke”“Only 45% of the country like him so a lot more don’t”
Stephanie:“Duke better loose”"Its gonna take awhile to get rid of Obama's mistakes"
Nicole:“I’m impartial to Duke”“Be Strong Republicans”
Ashleigh:Missing in action probably still filling out her bracket………………………………………..
Scott:"You either love um or hate um"“Mobs and skinheads don’t like Obama”
Jennie:“At least we can say that the NCAA is more exciting than the government”
Courtney:“I still love Coach K, though”“I don’t see how more people don’t see what’s happening”




No comments:

Post a Comment