Thursday, March 25, 2010

/\/\/\/\/\_________/\/\/\/\ you bored me to death there for a second almost flat lined

Not knowing I would eventually be the author memorializing the King Siblings musings I deleted some of the past threads. I start about a week ago with what was titled…
IT’S FRIDAY AND WE AIN’T GOT NO JOBS………..
Occasionally, a guest host is asked to start the emails. I believe this day John hosted with the following links:
Jimmer and Mike have joined the running for names of my future children
ASU baseball game was the first date for steph and I
This kid is legit
This is near the MV and also right by the new five guys in MV
Tough loss

Of course we’ll leave it to John to have 4 of the 5 links sports related!  On this particular day Ashleigh thought it might be a wise move to start her NCAA bracket, John called her out saying:
John: “You can’t fill out a bracket after a day in a half done already!”
Ashleigh: “That’s okay…I haven’t really been following every college anyway. I need all the help I can get.”
Ashleigh, that kind of help is called cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment